Monday, Feb. 17, 2020 – 4:30 p.m.
The Fort Worth Club
306 West Seventh Street, 11th Floor
Fort Worth, TX 76102
All media credential requests for the Davey O’Brien Awards Dinner Press Conference must be submitted by contacting Drew Harris at email@example.com by Wednesday, Feb. 12. Approved parties will receive e-mail confirmation by Friday, Feb. 14. Credentials will be available for pickup at 3:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 17, on the 11th floor of The Fort Worth Club. Due to limited availability, all requests will be evaluated based on the following criteria and granted upon evaluation by the Foundation. Please note, credentials are non-transferable and provide access to the press conference only.
- Local/regional television reporters and photographers
- Local/regional daily/weekly newspaper sports writers, columnists and photographers
- Photographers and columnists from lifestyle magazines
- Regionally-based beat writers/stringers for national media outlets
- Regionally-based representatives for national wire services
- Writers from established, nationally recognized websites
- Writers and television reporters from winner’s hometown or school
- Members of the Football Writers Association of America
Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award Winner
Davey O’Brien Legends Award Recipient
Davey O’Brien High School Scholarship Award Recipient
Davey O’Brien Founder’s Award Recipient
For questions regarding the press conference, please contact Drew Harris at (254) 716-8573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.